Spicer Real Estate, Inc. utilizes technology to effectively market listings and manage transactions. Our clients benefit from substantial commission savings and top notch Realtor service.
Enter your home’s value to calculate the commission savings using options 1 or 2 below versus our 6% commission.
We have three listing options:
Option 1 – Listing Commission Equals 1% – Includes a professional MLS presentation along with the services outlined below. Note although negotiable, we suggest a 2.5% commission incentive be included with an MLS listing. That means an agent who presents a buyer’s offer (that you find acceptable) will be paid 2.5% at settlement. Therefore, the total commission would equal 3.5% (1% to Spicer plus 2.5% to the agent with the buyer). Please contact us for a net proceeds estimate detailing the costs associated with selling your home (commissions, transfer taxes, title work and other routine transaction costs).
Option 2 – Coming Soon Listing – Often the smartest initial approach to listing your home and includes the services outlined below. We’ll market your home for a pre-agreed period (2 to 4 weeks is typical) before posting your listing in the MLS. If it sells during the “Coming Soon” marketing period we’ll take care of the entire transaction for a 2% total commission. You can convert to Option 1 and include the MLS listing anytime. Please contact us to learn more about this popular new “Coming Soon” listing option.
Option 3 – Classic Commission – Most often used by homeowners looking for a traditional versus technological approach to selling their home. Our Classic Commission option includes all the services listed below and a 5 to 6% commission rate. Please contact us to learn more or schedule a visit.
*$295 broker admin fee paid only at settlement.
Here’s a list of services included with Options 1, 2 and 3 above.
- Market analysis to help you understand pricing strategy and market conditions
- Home staging advice when needed
- Virtual Tours (examples include: Matterport 3D Tour, Floor Plan or Video Tour)
- Open house (optional and used only if needed)
- Listing posted to Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Facebook and many other popular listing portals.
- The MLS listing also includes postings to Realtor.com and other local Realtor web sites
- We schedule showings at a time convenient for you
- We provide feedback so you know what buyers and agents think about your home
- Classic “for sale” white post yard sign
- Electronic Realtor lock box
- Colorful handouts to be left in your home for buyers and showing agents
- Periodic listing inventory updates & market condition reports
- Expert guidance throughout the entire process
- We qualify the buyers & take care of all the paperwork
- We coordinate inspections, financing, title work and all other aspects of the transaction
- We attend settlement with you or arrange remote signing for your convenience.
For a net proceeds estimate please click here. We’ll email it right over to you. It will include your projected selling expenses such as commissions, transfer taxes, title work and other routine transaction costs when selling a residential property.