Spicer Real Estate uses the most current real estate data & our technologically advanced systems to help make sure you save money.
Our agents are top notch and have a commitment to providing excellent service.
Smart Commision Options for Sellers
1% Listing Commission
Includes a professional MLS presentation along with the services outlined below. Note although negotiable, we suggest a 2.5% commission incentive be included with an MLS listing. That means an agent who presents a buyer’s offer (that you find acceptable) will be paid 2.5% at settlement. Therefore, the total commission would equal 3.5% (1% to Spicer plus 2.5% to the agent with the buyer).
Coming Soon Listing
Often the smartest initial approach to listing your home and includes the services outlined below. We’ll market your home for a pre-agreed period (2 to 4 weeks is typical) before posting your listing in the MLS. If it sells during the “Coming Soon” marketing period we’ll take care of the entire transaction for a 2% total commission.
Most often used by homeowners looking for a traditional versus technological approach to selling their home. Our Classic Commission option includes all the services listed below and a 5 to 6% commission rate.
Find Your Home Value Estimate
- Market analysis to help you understand pricing strategy and market conditions
- Home staging advice when needed
- Virtual Tours
- Open house (optional and used only if needed)
- Listing posted to Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Facebook and many other popular listing portals.
- The MLS listing also includes postings to Realtor.com and other local Realtor web sites
- We schedule showings at a time convenient for you
- We provide feedback so you know what buyers and agents think about your home
- Classic “for sale” white post yard sign
- Electronic Realtor lockbox
- Colorful handouts to be left in your home for buyers and showing agents
- Periodic listing inventory updates & market condition reports
- Expert guidance throughout the entire process
- We qualify the buyers & take care of all the paperwork
- We coordinate inspections, financing, title work and all other aspects of the transaction
- We attend settlement with you or arrange remote signing for your convenience.